Join Us Each Week
Saturday Vigil Mass
5:00 pm, English
Weekday Masses - in Chapel
Mon - Sat, 8:15 am, English
lunes, miércoles y viernes, 5:30pm, español
Confessions are held on Saturdays
from 3:00 to 4:45 pm
Special Intention Masses can be arranged
St. Andrew Church 3rd Annual Spring Auction: Belle Soiree
Our Spring Auction Benefit this year will be held on Saturday, April 25th. Please see our Concerts & Events page page for more details or click on the Event Tickets tab above to purchase tickets! Below are the items up for bidding:
Live Auction Items
- Experience the awe of a Private Author led Art & Architecture Tour of St. Andrew Church for 10 guests. This is your chance to learn and ask any questions you have of the Romanesque architecture of St. Andrew. Built in 1927 to replace the original St. Andrew Parish, the current church tower and façade are replicas of the famous 8th century Basilica of Santa Maria in Rome, and the interior is a replica of the early 5th century basilica, the Church of Santa Sabina, one of the oldest basilicas in Rome. The guided tour will begin with an alfresco reception of wine and cheese in the beautiful outdoor Piazza San Andrea. From there, Author Tri Fritz will walk you through the church highlighting the unique culturally and spiritually significant artwork, statues and design of the church. In addition, each guest will receive a signed copy of Tri Fritz’ book “The Tower of Pasadena.”
- Bask in a beautiful private Sunday afternoon mass followed by a delectable BBQ with Fr. Paul Sustayta for 20 guests in the Parish Center. Chef Sustayta will prepare his signature Teriyaki on the grill accompanied by wine, appetizers and dessert. Bon Appetit!
- Bella Noche! Savor an authentic evening in Spain right here in Pasadena! Fr. Jose Corral and Fr. Paul Sustayta are hosts for 8 lucky guests to a beautiful night in the Rectory with Spanish music, Sangria, hors d’ oeuvres, homemade Spanish tortillas, Spanish Paella fit for a King, prepared by Chef Extraordinaire Corral, and dessert. Ole!
- No need to leave the city to experience a cultural treasure! See one of Pasadena’s Historic Sites with a Private Tour of the Historic Bell Tower for 8 guests led by Fr. Paul Sustayta. Your guided tour is followed by a delightful reception of wine, cheese and appetizers in the rectory.
- Need a private Historic Old Town Venue to celebrate a special occasion? Plan and enjoy your special event in the Chapel for up to 40 guests. A harpist, tables and chairs are provided. The rest is up to you. Bring in your caterer and create your own unforgettable once-in-a-lifetime event.
- Renoir Etching “The Bather.” Renoir was one of the most important impressionist painters of the 19th and early 20th centuries. This piece is a black and white etching from the original plates, created circa 1900. The fully authenticated treasure stands 20” x 17” and is displayed in an antique gold frame with museum mounting. A true collectors delight. Value: $1,200
Silent Auction Items
- Rejoice in the beautiful sights and sounds of the Christmas Eve 4pm Mass in the Balcony of the Choir Loft reserved for you and 20 guests.
- Have your own Private Baptismal in the Historical Baptistery.
- Renew your Wedding Vows in a Private Mass in the Chapel.
Divine Mercy at St. Andrew Parish
The Filipino Ministry cordially invites you to attend…
Monthly Divine Mercy Novena devotion every First Saturday of the Month at 6:30am in the Church Chapel.
Nine Days Prayer and Novena to the Divine Mercy beginning Good Friday, April 3, all the way through Saturday, April 11 in the Pastoral Center Chapel at 7:00pm. Light refreshments will be served.
Feast of the Divine Mercy, Sunday, April 12. The Chaplet of the Divine Mercy, Holy Rosary and other Prayers with the Exposition and Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament, will begin at 9:30am in the St. Andrew School Auditorium. There will be a Procession from the School to St. Andrew Church at 1:45pm, with Holy Mass beginning at 2:00pm. Refreshments will follow in the St. Andrew School Auditorium.
If you have been married civilly for at least three years and are interested in getting married in our Group Wedding, please come and register in the Pastoral Center, located at 140 Chestnut Street Pasadena, CA 91103. Please call Carol Clark or Luci Santos at (626) 792-4183 if you have any questions. This group wedding will take place during the month of June and there is no cost.
Save the Date!
Please save the date for our Spring Fiesta (May 31)! More details coming soon.